Easy Ways to Not Overeat During the Holidays Slideshow
Make sure that you are drinking enough water. To spice it up, squeeze a little lemon or lime and just imagine it tasting like a mojito.
Don't Ever Go to a Party on an Empty Stomach
It will not end well.
Munch on Nutrient-Rich Fruits and Vegetables Throughout the Day
The best ones? Oranges, grapefruits, apples, kiwi, papaya, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, and snow pea pods.
Before You Go to a Holiday Party, Eat a Big Salad Full of Fresh Cut Veggies
And whatever you do, don't douse it in salad dressing. Try some lemon juice and kosher salt.
Eat Almonds, But Not Too Many
Even 2 ounces of almonds will go a long way. It's a good fat and you shouldn't deprive yourself of it.
Click here for more Ways to Not Overeat During the Holidays.
More From Babble:
• 8 failed food products you’ll never eat again
• 20 gross, disturbing food facts you'll wish you didn't know
• The 25 healthiest foods for under $1
• 20 delicious salads hearty enough for tonight's dinner
• 16 skinny soups to warm up with this winter