Hosting a Pumpkin Carving Party and low on ideas? Here is some inspiration as you get ready for the day.
- If you’re short on time, print out decorations like these and tape them on the walls and the front door. You can also print out decorations for your windows and cupcakes. You can also check out your local craft store for some more exciting options, like black and orange streamers, cobwebs and spiders, or screaming ghosts.
- Print out a variety of stencils for your friends to pick from (or send them the link if they want to choose their own) if the need inspiration to get them started with carving.
Halloween music is a must, especially when classics like these are readily available. We put together some of our favorite Halloween videos and songs. Listen to a couple, and create a playlist of your own. Feel free to corporate your regular music as well, but maybe throw in a Halloween favorite every few songs to keep the Halloween spirit going.
- Tubular Bells - The Exorcist theme song
- Monster Mash – The favorite song from "The Munsters"
- "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" - A live recording from 1973
- "Thriller" - A Michael Jackson classic
- "Psycho Killer" from the Talking Heads
Want to plan your own Pumpkin Carving Party?
Click here for our Pumpkin Carving Essentials
Click here to learn how to host a Pumpkin Carving Party
Click here for Halloween-themed snacks for your party
Click here to learn how to carve a pumpkin