Decadent Ways to Spice Up Hot Chocolate Slideshow
Hot Chocolate Shots
This holiday season, try a shot of decadence with these gorgeous, tasty little treats.
Make hot chocolate shots.
Frozen Hot Chocolate
Hot chocolate goes chilly with these frosty delights.
Make frozen hot chocolate.
Chai Spiced Hot Chocolate
Fresh-ground chai spices add loads of flavor to traditional hot chocolate.
Make chai-spiced hot chocolate.
Spiced Pumpkin Hot Chocolate
You can make this tasty spiced pumpkin hot chocolate in five minutes flat!
Make spiced pumpkin hot chocolate.
Mexican Hot Chocolate with Dulce de Leche Spiced Cream
Indulgent Mexican hot chocolate gets an upgrade with spiced dulce de leche cream.
Make Mexican hot chocolate.
Click here for more Decadent Ways to Spice Up Hot Chocolate.
More From Babble:
• 25 Christmas cookies you won't believe are vegan
• 15 ooey, gooey desserts that are worth the mess
• 10 ways NOT to overeat during the holidays
• 8 homemade Girl Scout cookie recipes - Samoas, Thin Mints, and more
• 10 tasty mug cakes you can make in under 10 minutes