Check Out Bonnaroo's Food Lineup
If you're planning on rocking to Alabama Shakes, Das Racist, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers at Bonnaroo next weekend, we have a peek at what you'll be eating.
At the Food Truck Oasis (for the second year), some nine trucks will roll out from Tennessee and Southeastern states, including Good You from Kansis City, Mo., and Roti Rolls from Charleston, S.C.
Tennessee's Prater's BBQ will serve up fried dill pickles and green tomatoes, Bear Creek Farm will have Angus burgers, and Planet Roo Café plans to dish out local and sustainable trout, asparagus, and all other sorts of healthy stuff.
New York gets repped by Baohaus, Crif Dogs, and Roberta's Pizza. As for booze, the Broo’ers Festival returns for its 10th year with 21 breweries. Don't expect much wine, since wine director Peter Eastlake for Superfly told us, "Each location and atmosphere presents kinds of beverages that make sense. In Tennessee, wine doesn’t really fit into that. Bonnaroo is a beer event."
Check out the full beer and food truck lineup below:
Food Truck Oasis
• Eatbox (Asheville, N.C.) serving wraps like Dirty South (peppercorn seasoned steak, tater tots, grilled onions, house-made bacon scallion sauce)
• Gastropod (Miami), a gourmet food truck with fusion cooking and an emphasis on local, seasonal ingredients
• Good You (Kansas City, Mo.), organic urban street food sourced from local farmers and purveyors
• Gypsy Queen (Asheville, N.C.), authentic and organic Lebanese street food made from scratch and served from a vintage van affectionately named "Spartacus"
• Petro’s Chili & Chips (Knoxville, Tenn.), with its take on chili bowls, known as Petro Bowls, and tortilla chips
• Pot Kettle Black (Charleston, S.C.), with a soulful menu made from seasonal local produce
• Roti Rolls (Charleston, S.C.), with a seasonal fusion menu drawing from Asian, Indian, Caribbean, Latin, and Southern recipes
• Savory and Sweet (Knoxville, Tenn.), gourmet Southwestern cuisine
• Tex’s Tacos (Atlanta), with a take on Tex-Mex that has earned it a reputation as Atlanta’s best food truck. *Tex’s Tacos will not be within the Oasis, but at Bonnaroo.
Abita Brewing Co. (Abita Springs, La.)
Asheville Brewing Co. (Asheville, N.C.)
Big River Brewing Co. (Chattanooga, Tenn.)
Bluegrass Brewing Co. (Louisville, Ky.)
Blue Moon (Golden, Colo.)
Brooklyn Brewery (Brooklyn, N.Y.)
Crispin Cider (Minneapolis)
Clown Shoes Brewing Co. (Ipswich, Mass.)
Elysian Brewing (Seattle)
Good People Brewery (Birmingham, Ala.)
Highlands Brewing Co. (Ashevillle, N.C.)
Jacob Leinenkugels (Chippewa Falls, Wisc.)
Magic Hat (South Burlington, Vt.)
North Coast Brewing Co. (Fort Bragg, Calif.)
Schlafly Beer (St. Louis)
Sierra Nevada (Chico, Calif.) returning with its Bonnaroo Brew
Starr Hill Brewery (Crozet, Va.)
Sweetwater Brewing Co. (Atlanta)
Terrapin (Athens, Ga.)
Woodchuck Cider (Middlebury, Vt.)
Yazoo Brewing Co. (Nashville, Tenn.)