CCN Advertising Sales Representation Agreement
CULINARY CONTENT NETWORK ADVERTISING SALES REPRESENTATION AGREEMENT
By signing below, you appoint Culinary Content Network (CCN) as your sales representative and agree that any property or product on which you place your unique CCN source code will be included as a CCN member according to the terms and conditions contained in this Advertising Sales Representation Agreement (this "Agreement").
1. Publisher Obligations and Eligibility Requirements
A. To join and remain in the Culinary Content Network, a publisher must meet the following Eligibility Requirements. CCN’s Eligibility Requirements are also posted on the CCN web site (www.thedailymeal.com). The following requirements apply to any content that you publish where you have posted your unique CCN source code, including all web pages within those domains regardless of whether that particular page hosts CCN source code or not.
1. Represent specialty content. Portals, search engines, and sites of links to other people's content do not fit our definition of specialty content.
2. Provide current, regularly updated content.
3. Be in English. CCN does not allow any of its ads to appear on foreign language sites.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here<http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp>.
6. Reside on a top-level domain. Your site may NOT contain any adult, sexually explicit, or mature content, use explicit language, or link to adult or sexually explicit content.
7. Your site may NOT allow CCN ads on any sites or pages for which you are not directly responsible or any sites that have not been reviewed and approved by CCN.
8. Your site may NOT infringe on any material protected by copyright.
9. Your site may NOT allow timed rotation or auto refresh of CCN banners.
10. Your site may NOT contain user-submitted content that is not moderated.
B. CCN requires that all sites comply with all Federal privacy laws including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). CCN requires each publisher to designate itself as having children’s or non-children’s content as well as designating if they knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen. It is the publisher’s responsibility to notify CCN in the event that either their content or their policy on data collection changes. CCN reserves the right to change a publisher’s designation if, in our judgment, the publisher’s designation does not match site content and demographics. In addition, CCN requires that sites have a posted privacy statement, linked from the home page that reflects the current fair information practices approved by the U.S. government and prominent Internet industry organizations.