The 11 Most Popular Garlic-Based Recipes on Pinterest
There’s no reason not to love garlic, unless you happen to be a vampire. Apart from being utterly delicious, garlic is extremely good for you. It is an anti-inflammatory and also contains allicin, a compound that comes from chopped garlic and accounts for many of the herbs medicinal benefits as well as its distinctive smell.
If you are on the fence about whether or not to buy that bulb at the supermarket, don’t hesitate a second longer. Follow the advice of the ancient Greek physician Hippocrates: “Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food.”
To celebrate what is surely one of the greatest food days there is, we have decided to highlight the 11 most popular garlic recipes on Pinterest. Most of them come together very quickly, using few pots and pans, so there is really no reason not to celebrate!
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time