These classic cookies delight the children and always please adults. Get your kids involved in decorating them and give them as gifts to teachers and friends!
Make classic gingerbread cookies.
Give your Christmas cookies a fresh twist by making them from tortillas. These salty sweet stars are wonderfully festive for the holidays. If you've never made them don't worry, this recipe comes with an instructional video!
These adorable cookie stars are perfect for hanging on the tree or adding to your cookie tray!
Make Pippa's gingerbread stars.
Just because you stick to a gluten-free diet doesn't mean you have to give up your favorites. Enjoy this holiday hit with this simple gluten-free recipe!
Make gluten free Mexican wedding cookies.
These delicious sugar-free treats are perfect for those who want to indulge but don't want the calories.
Make jingle bell balls.
Click here for more Best Christmas Cookies for the Season.
More From Babble:
• 25 Christmas cookies you won't believe are vegan
• 15 ooey, gooey desserts that are worth the mess
• 8 homemade Girl Scout cookie recipes — Samoas, Thin Mints, and more
• 10 tasty mug cakes you can make in under 10 minutes
• 24 sinfully sweet dessert recipes in a jar