Is This Nashville’s Best Burger?
The Daily Meal recently published our 101 Best Burgers in America for 2014, and in order to compile our ranking, we assembled a list of nearly 200 burgers from all across the country, from Spruce Pine, North Carolina to Hillsboro, Oregon. We then divided these burgers by region, and compiled a survey that was taken by a panel of 50 noted food writers, journalists, bloggers, and culinary authorities from across the country, asking them to vote for their favorites; limited, of course, to the ones that they’d tried. We tallied the results, and published the 101 stellar American burgers with the most votes.
Rotier's cheeseburger, located just a stone’s throw from Vanderbilt University, secured the highest spot (#48) of any other burgers from Nashville in our compilation. A hunk of soft French bread sandwiches the hand-formed six-ounce burger patty, which is topped with your choice of lettuce, tomatoes, and onions. It beat out the Gabby Burger at Gabby's Burgers and Fries (#71), the Fat Mo's Burger at Fat Mo's (#73), and The Woodstock at Burger Up (#75).
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time