Baby Shower Invitations: Fun Food-Inspired Themes
During pregnancy, mom can’t get enough of her favorite foods. And since food is such a universal passion, why not center the entire baby shower around it? Perfect for parents-to-be that do not want to know the sex of the baby, these quaint and adorable baby shower themes can make party planning a lot easier. Check out some of the adorable food themed baby shower invitations we found to get your inspired:
She’s Ready to POP
For a gender neutral shower, put the focus back on the mommy-to-be! Host a shower all around the “she’s ready to POP” theme, where lollipops or popcorn can be your motif. You can customize favors and DIY bars around it for a truly tasty event.
Get it?! Don’t worry, no shish-ka-babies will be served, but a baby shower BBQ is just what the doctor orders for a fun loving- barbecue craving mom!
This sweet shower is great for the mommy who likes to sip on tea. This shower opens the door to so many wonderful theme potentials from high tea to Alice in Wonderland.
Sadly, the only thing mom can cheers with is a glass of milk, so why not set up a theme around milk and cookies so mom can enjoy the fun too!?
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time