5 Ways to Make Chili, Whenever
February 22, 2013
When you don't have a lot of time on your hands but are in need of a delicious meal recipe, look no further than this simple and delicious recipe! Make two-minute chili.
This delicious bison chili is lightened up with the use of bison meat but is still packed with protein. Make bison chili.
Fireman's Chili Bowl
This awesome, classic chili bowl is perfect for when you are in the mood for a classic 4-alarm chili that will make you want to call the fireman. Make fireman's chili bowl.
Slow Cooker Lentil Chili
This awesome slow cooker version of lentil chili is perfect for making when you don't have a lot of time but still want a delicious vegetarian meal! Make slow cooker lentil chili.
There is still time to celebrate pumpkin season! Sweeten up your chili with a little bit of pumpkin — you'll forget that you've just added some delicious vegetable protein, too! Make pumpkin chili.
More From Babble:
• 5-ingredient soups you can whip up in a flash
• 10 slow cooker meals for busy weeknight dinners
• 41 copycat recipes from your fave fast food joints
• 8 failed food products you’ll never eat again
• 8 homemade Girl Scout cookie recipes — Samoas, Thin Mints, and more