Eating on the cheap in LA might sound like an oxymoron to non-native Angelenos. In a city of A-listers (and wannabes), it seems like everyone is trying to get their 15 seconds of fame by dining at pricey establishments where they’re sure to spot a celeb. But there are tons of great spots where you can eat deliciously in the City of Angels without a big shot’s budget. To make sure we’re getting much more than we’re paying for, we asked some friends of the site for their favorite budget eats in Los Angeles.
(Photo courtesy of Flickr/Christy Fu).
Cuisine: Middle Eastern
(Photo courtesy of Flickr/dailyclerks)
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record