What We’re Loving: ACME’s Picnic Basket for 4
The warm weather is a cue for many things — lighter jackets, a mandatory pedicure, alfresco dining, strawberries, and most importantly, picnics!
We’re mildly obsessed with picnicking here at The Daily Meal. The idea of getting out of the office for an hour or so to catch some rays is enough for us, but add a basket full of homemade treats and we’re hooked.
A picnic’s essentials are totally debatable depending on your company — while some like to pack everything but the kitchen sink, others prefer a lighter approach. We can supply you with some fantastic recipes, but as for the equipment, we’re going to leave that to the pros.
Cue ACME, the party box destination for all of your future planning, from weddings to birthdays and just your everyday dinner party. The brand has a great Picnic Basket for 4 that has all the supplies (minus the actual food and drink) you need to host an elegant spread for four. The basket is ideal for picnicking obviously, but would also be a great addition to your beach day or even work as a great vacation carry-on.
Another great tidbit about the basket? Everything is reusable and sustainable — bonus points!
Here’s what’s inside:
• Large Woven Tote with Leather Handles
• 1 Weck Carafe
2 Weck Storage Jars
• 8 Compostable Bamboo Plates and 4 Sets of Bamboo Cutlery (Knives, Spoons, Forks)
• Mango Wood Cheese Board with French Cheese Knife
• 4 100 Percent Cotton Napkins
• 4 Elegant Bistro Wine Glasses or Rustic Mason Jar Sippers with Straws
Striped Picnic Blanket (optional)
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas