1. Homemade Fig Newtons
Much more tasty and only a handful of ingredients as opposed to a bunch of things you cannot pronounce. Click here for the recipe.
2. Fig Jam
I actually made a big batch of this with the fresh figs we picked and it turned out delicious.
3. Fig and Raisin Granola Bars
Great for an early morning on the go. Click here for the recipe.
4. Grilled pizza with fig jam, goat cheese, proscuitto and arugula
Inspired by this delicious pizza from the Pioneer Woman.
5. Wild rice with butternut squash, figs and spinach
This could be served as a sweet and savory side or alone as a complete meal. Here is the recipe.
6. Fig and Almond Tart
A fig gallete is the perfect end to a delicious summer meal.
7. Flank Steak with Fig Salsa
A sweet twist on a spicy favorite. Check out myrecipes.com.
8. Yogurt with Figs and Honey
Scratch the blueberries and jazz it up with summer produce! Click here for a great breakfast recipe.
9. Turkey, Fig and Brie Sandwich
Another sweet and salty combo perfect for a summer picnic.
10. Eat them as is!
Of course, figs taste delicious no matter what. Enjoy!