Who says you need a turkey to celebrate Thanksgiving? Not food writer and vegan cook Robin Robertson. She created this fantastic holiday feast for her new cookbook, Party Vegan, dedicated to “party animals everywhere who don’t serve animals at their parties”.
A holiday dinner menu to be thankful for.
Starter: Chestnut Bisque
A spice-and-herb-filled soup that showcases this favorite holiday ingredient.
Main Course: Porcini-stuffed Seitan with Wild Mushroom Sauce
Meaty porcini mushrooms bathed in a rich, vegetable sauce make a masterful table centerpiece.
Dessert: Pecan-pumpkin Pie
A sweet and creamy classic pie with a nutty twist.
You can also try serving these sides and snacks at your holiday bash.
Etna Beans with Apples and Herbs (just use vegetable stock instead of chicken)
- 50 Best Sports Bars in America
- America's Best Inexpensive Steakhouses
- 25 Ways to Help You Stop Eating Sugar
- This Is the World’s First Flat Wine Bottle
- Etiquette Mistakes You Need to Stop Making by Age 30