Twin Cities Food Trucks Work to Stop Youth Homelessness
A dozen Twin Cities food trucks are teaming up with Minneapolis nonprofit YouthLink to help combat youth homelessness, the Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal reports. As part of this effort, YouthLink is selling discount cards at certain food trucks during August.
The $10 cards have various discounts available at different trucks, such as 10% off an item or a free drink or side with purchase. Cards are currently available and can be purchased in person, online, or by phone. They will also be available at YouthLink’s kickoff event on July 27.
The nonprofit hopes to sell at least 200 cards in the first year. Not only does the card offer discounts, but all proceeds go to the nonprofit and their programming.
- 50 Best Sports Bars in America
- America's Best Inexpensive Steakhouses
- 25 Ways to Help You Stop Eating Sugar
- This Is the World’s First Flat Wine Bottle
- Etiquette Mistakes You Need to Stop Making by Age 30