- 1 Tablespoon red curry paste
- One 14-ounce can coconut milk
- Salt, to taste
- 2 Pounds ground white turkey meat
- 2 Pounds ground dark turkey meat
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 Teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1 Teaspoon chopped sage
- 1 Teaspoon chopped thyme
- Hamburger bun
- Lettuce, for garnish
- Slice of tomato, for garnish
- 1/2 avocado, sliced, for garnish
To make the red curry gravy, bring the coconut milk to a boil and add the red curry paste and 2 teaspoons of salt. Stir well and cook for 2 minutes. Set aside until ready to use.
In a large bowl, lightly mix the turkey meat together, being careful not to overmix.
Combine the butter and chopped herbs and cool to room temperature. Add to the turkey mix with 1 tablespoon of salt. Mix until well incorporated. Shape 8 ounces of the turkey meat into a hamburger patty and grill to desire doneness, either on an indoor griddle or outdoor grill. Top with lettuce, tomato, sliced avocado, and a dab of the red curry gravy.