The Christmas season is a joyous time of year, so why not spend it in “the happiest place on earth”: Disney. Disney does not fall short when it comes to decorations and holiday lights. Several parks have special events and shows for the Christmas season, including the spectacular lighting ceremony of Cinderella’s Castle in Magic Kingdom and a new show put on by Hollywood Studios called “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!”
One warning for your holiday Disney plans: Don’t expect to be part of ABC’s Christmas Day Parade if you plan on being at the parks on the 25th. The parade is not live and is recorded earlier in the season between the Disneyland and Disney World parks. (The Disney Christmas Fantasy Parade, however, is a daily event.) The holiday season at Disney runs from the beginning of November until the beginning of January, with the decorations intact and events taking place all season.
Don’t hesitate; check out these 10 reasons you should visit Disney this Christmas.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record