Travel Blogs: Smitty's Barbecue and More
Everyday, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A mouthwatering look at brisket at Smitty's Barbecue in Lockhart, Texas. [Roads and Kingdoms]
• Thailand's specialty dessert: sticky rice and mango. [The Taste of Travel]
• One travel blogger enjoys the simplicity of sidewalk dining and banh mi for an early morning breakfast in Vietnam. [Spicegasm]
• The Barn, the best stop for coffee in Berlin, offers V60, syphon, and woodneck brews for coffee connaisseurs. [Istanbulfood]
• Beppe e I Suoi Formaggi, a favorite in Rome's Ghetto, serves wild fennel bread with ricotta and orange zest, plus cappuccinos, for breakfast. [Parla Food]