Top 5 Cabernet Sauvignon Wines
There are many great and fine cabernets out there, but I find it awfully difficult to work my way through the vast majority on the market today. Where’s the elegance? The freshness? Enough with the blueberry milkshakes, give me some herbs. Please.
I’ve mixed my favorite cabernets from various price points here, so whether you want to cellar the Kuletos for a decade or prefer to pop a bottle of the Alexander Valley Vineyards or Eberle cabernets now, you really can’t go wrong with any of these wines. Just a reminder, these are the wines I tasted in 2011 that most look forward to trying again.
— Gregory Dal Piaz, Snooth
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time