- 9 Ounces soba noodles or whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- 3/4 Pounds sirloin beef, thinly sliced into 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 Pound snow peas, trimmed
- 1/2 Cup bottled Thai peanut sauce
- 8 Ounces sliced water chestnuts, drained
Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. When it boils, salt the water and add the noodles. Cook according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add the snow peas and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes. Add the peanut sauce or dressing, water chestnuts, and cooked noodles. Toss to coat everything with the sauce.