Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes, depending on the chicken
Total Time: about 35 minutes
Servings: About 3-4 meals
1 packet of Tandoori Parampara spice mix
1 cup plain yogurt
1 ½ lb chicken
Rice or naan (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Line pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
3. Mix yogurt with spice mix until smooth. Add more yogurt if the mix is still too spicy.
4. Mix with the chicken. I use tenderloins, but feel free to use any part of chicken you want.
5. Place chicken on lined baking pan.
6. Bake chicken for 15 minutes. Adjust as needed if using something besides tenderloins.
7. Pair chicken with rice or naan if desired, and enjoy!
Check out more good stuff from Spoon University here: