STK Celebrates 6 Years by Giving Back
New York City's STK Meatpacking still remains a go-to destination for great steak, celebrity sightings, and fabulous fare, which is why after six years, they’re still going strong. That's a very worthy reason to celebrate, so celebrate they did.
In honor of the six-year mark, the brand hosted 6TK for Support, a party with a portion of proceeds going to Hurricane Sandy relief. With a line halfway down the block before the bash even kicked off, it’s safe to say it was a success. A vibrant atmosphere complete with a red-ballooned ceiling and a packed house got the party going fast.
Celebrity guests included Lil Jon, Kris Humphries, Outasight, Malik Yoba, The Real Housewives' Caroline Manzo and Jacqueline Laurita. Party revelers dined on classic STK signature hors d'oeuvres and cocktails while dancing to 4AM’s DJ Brooklyn Dawn.
The Medium Rare: Grey Goose Le Poire, cranberry juice, pineapple juice
The Red Stiletto: Grey Goose Cherry Noir, lemon-Lime soda, grenadine
Love Potion No.6: Grey Goose Le Citron, peach schnapps, ginger ale, lemon
Tuna Tartar with avocado, soy honey emulsion, and taro chips
lil’ BRGRs with wagyu beef, special sauce, and sesame seed bun
Oysters on a half shell
Pesto bread skillet
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas