Entertain Editor Lauren Gordon shows you how to decoupage mason jars and some ideas for how to fill them at your Saint Patrick's Day party
Want to personalize your St. Patrick’s Day? Try making this super-simple project that can be used for everything from your table to your party favors! You can incorporate as many design elements as you like to make this project perfect for your home. The best part about this craft is it is easy and safe for kids to participate in. Just be sure to keep an eye on them when they're using the scissors. Check out the video tutorial and look to the directions below so you can make your own!
1. Cut your paper to scale with your mason jar, along with your decorative trim
2. With the small paint brush, paint a thin coat of Mod Podge on the back of your paper
3. Gently wrap the paper seam to seam, and smooth out.
4. Repeat these steps with the trim. Add paper embellishments.
5. Once everything is set where you want it, put a thin sealing coat over your jar design
Lauren Gordon is the Entertain and Holidays Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on twitter @laurengordon88