New York City’s Between the Bread Launches New Fall Menu
Between the Bread
Between the Bread has officially jumped in to Fall mode with its seasonal menu.
After having the opportunity to help taste test the majority of these new pumpkin-inspired dishes, I can honestly say these items are both tasty and exude the qualities of the season.
Its seasonal lunch plate offering comes on a bed of greens and you have the options of a protein and seasonal sides. Proteins include tender, flakey salmon, grilled chicken, shrimp, and the catch of the day.
The sides are wholesome, satisfying, and vegetable based. Favorites of mine include the roasted Brussels sprouts, roasted pumpkin with grated Ricotta and pomegranate seeds, and the string beans with toasted pepitas. Also offed is the eggplant salad with chickpeas, the roasted cauliflower with Parmesan, and a kale salad with apples and cranberries.
You also can choose a filling grain to accompany your meal. I’m a big fan of these hearty, flavorful options that include quinoa with grilled corn, black beans, and cumin; couscous with crunchy kolrabi, apples, beets, and pistachios, and my favorite, the orzo with roasted pumpkin, Parmesan, and pepper flakes.
Head to Between the Bread this month to get a taste of its October menu.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas