- 1/4 Cup cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Vegetable sticks of your choice (zucchini, squash, carrots, celery, etc.)
- 1/8 Teaspoon teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 15 ounce can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 7 Ounces House Foods Tofu Medium
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and rosemary and sauté until fragrant, about 1 to 2 minutes.
Sprinkle in the red pepper flakes and remove from heat.
Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
Add white beans, tofu, and the olive oil rosemary mixture, and purée until smooth.
Pour into a serving bowl and drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil. Serve with sliced vegetables for dipping.