Tuscan Tofu, White Bean, and Garlic Dip with Vegetables
Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos, stars of Cooking Channel’s show Extra Virgin, created this dish in hopes to infuse flavor and health to your game-day tailgate. Extremely easily to make and palpabale for the whole family, this quick dip tastes great and packs easily.
- 1/4 Cup cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Vegetable sticks of your choice (zucchini, squash, carrots, celery, etc.)
- 1/8 Teaspoon teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 15 ounce can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 7 Ounces House Foods Tofu Medium
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and rosemary and sauté until fragrant, about 1 to 2 minutes.
Sprinkle in the red pepper flakes and remove from heat.
Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
Add white beans, tofu, and the olive oil rosemary mixture, and purée until smooth.
Pour into a serving bowl and drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil. Serve with sliced vegetables for dipping.