- 16 Ounces can white tuna, packed in water, drained
- 2 Tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 Cup red onion, minced
- 1 apple, diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 large zucchini, cut vertically into long slices
Combine tuna, mayonnaise, celery, red onion, cranberries and apple.
Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
Lightly grill zucchini in skillet or pan and set aside to drain water.
Once dried, spread tuna onto zucchini slices and roll, making sure not to over stuff and set up right on plate.
Use tooth pick to hold rolls in place if needed.