- 1 ripe mango, diced into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 Cup jicama, diced into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 Cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon red pomegranate seeds (optional for garnish)
In a medium size bowl, mix the mango, jicama, onion, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper. Set aside.
In another bowl, add the peeled avocado and mash until soft.
Add the mango mixture to the avocado and mix.
Top with cilantro and pomegranate seeds (if using), and serve with tortilla chips.