Tofu and Quinoa Salad
House Foods tofu is made from 100% non-GMO, U.S grown soybeans and offers so many health benefits including the fact that it’s low in saturated fat, it’s cholesterol-free, and it is a good source of calcium. Tofu is a high-quality complete protein that contains all nine essential amino acids. It’s a versatile food and can be incorporated into so many delicious American dishes like this Tofu and Quinoa Salad!
This recipe is provided by House Foods.
- 1 package tofu, such as House Foods Premium Tofu or Organic Tofu, Super Firm Cubed
- 1 Cup uncooked quinoa (couscous can be substituted)
- 1 Cup canned corn
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ Cup pine nuts
- ½ Cup seedless grapes, halved
- ½ dried raspberries or cranberries (optional)
- ¼ Cup Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ Cup wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook quinoa according to package instructions. Allow to cool.
While quinoa is cooking, whisk together lime juice, olive oil, wine vinegar, salt, and pepper for dressing.
Combine cooked quinoa with rest of the ingredients (except tofu) and lime juice dressing, stirring well.
Add tofu, mix well and sprinkle with Italian parsley