Sweet & Sour Chicken Toddy Stocktail
This warm broth cocktail (You read right! This is a "stocktail!") is the ultimate toddy – warm, savory, satisfying. It is a soothing dram sure to cure any winter blues.
- 3/4 Ounces lime juice
- 3/4 Ounces pineapple syrup
- 3 Ounces Swanson Organic Free Range Chicken Broth, or similar product
- 1 1/2 Ounce Beefeater Gin
- 1/8 Teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 whole star anise, for garnish
In a small pot on the stove, combine all ingredients (except the Gin) over medium heat. Once the liquid starts to steam, add the Gin and remove from the stove. Pour the heated cocktail into a heat tempered Toddy glass and serve with a garnish of Star Anise. Note, the goal is to gently warm the cocktail, it does not need to come to a boil.