Sun-Dried Tomato Dip
This Sun-Dried Tomato Dip is perfect for your next cocktail party. Don’t hesitate to be creative and add it to your favorite protein for a nutrient-dense dish.
This recipe is provided by My Wellness Solutions.
- 1 medium to large tomato, cut into chunks
- 1 Cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1/4 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon tablespoon nut of choice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender for about 2 minutes.
Dip or spread on fresh vegetables like baby carrots, celery, or cucumbers.