- 1 Jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 Cup yellow onion, minced
- 1 Cup diced pimientos, drained
- 1 Pound cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 2 Pounds sharp yellow cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 Cup cayenne pepper hot sauce
For the Pimiento Cheese:
Combine the jalapeno, onion, and pimientos.
Add the cream cheese and mix until smooth.
Add the mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, and hot sauce and mix until thoroughly combined.
Finish the Dish:
Scoop into serving dish or bowl.
Serve with assorted crackers, crispy breads, or fresh vegetables.