Sparkling Pomegranate Punch Recipe
Creators of the Minibar Delivery app Lara Crystal and Lindsey Andrews know a thing or two about serving drinks to a crowd. Their Party Planning Tool makes it easy to calculate exactly what you need to keep a crowd properly sauced up.
- 2 oranges, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/4 Cup pomegranate seeds
- 3/4 Cups late-harvest white wine chilled
- Ice cubes, for serving
- 2 750ml bottles sparkling wine, chilled
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1 Cup pomegranate juice
In a punch bowl, dissolve the sugar in the pomegranate juice, stirring vigorously. Add the sparkling wine and late-harvest white wine, and then add the orange slices, diced pineapple, and pomegranate seeds. Serve the sparkling pomegranate punch over ice cubes.