- 10 eggs
- 1/4 Cup half-and-half
- 2 Tablespoons McCormick Perfect Pinch Vegetable Seasoning
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 Cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 Cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 Cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped red bell pepper
Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously spray 12-cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Beat eggs, half-and-half and Seasoning in large bowl with wire whisk. Stir in crumbled bacon, avocado, 1/2 cup of the cheese, beans, corn and bell peppers. Fill each muffin cup evenly with egg mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
Bake 18 minutes or until egg is set. Cool 5 minutes on wire rack. Run small knife or spatula around each cup to loosen. Serve warm.
Make Ahead Tip: Cool egg cups completely on wire rack. Run small knife or spatula around each cup to loosen. Store in airtight container in refrigerator or freezer. To reheat, place egg cup on microwavable plate. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds for refrigerated egg cup or 1 minute for frozen egg cup. Let stand 1 minute before serving.