The easiest way to enjoy your pasta, with a hint of Mexican-Italian flavor. When you're in a hurry, you just can't beat the fast and flavorful method of making this easy dish. Delicioso!
— Ms. Ayon's Dishes
- 1 sixteen-ounce package of any dry, large pasta
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 Tablespoons salt
- 2 eight-ounce cans of tomato sauce
- 1/2 Cup margarine, melted
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon red pepper flakes
In large pot, add water, oil, and salt, bringing to a boil .
Add pasta, stir, and simmer until cooked al dente.
In same pot add margarine and 1 can of tomato sauce, letting the butter melt in low heat.
Add pasta and toss, add second can of tomato sauce, and toss until well-covered.
Season with salt and black pepper.
Serve and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Sprinkle red pepper flakes.