- 10 Slices of Arnold Whole Grains 100% Whole Wheat bread
- 3 Cans of water-packed tuna, drained
- 1 Red bell pepper, finely diced
- green onion, diced
- 1 Small cucumber, peeled and finely diced
- 1 Tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 2/3 Cups sesame oil
- 1 Lime, juiced
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 Cup sesame seeds
Toast the 10 slices of bread.
While the bread is toasting, completely drain tuna and in a large bowl, break up into small pieces.
Mix in the red pepper, green onion, and cucumber. Add the sriracha sauce and sesame oil and stir to combine.
Add the juice of one lime and stir again to combine. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
Spread a generous scoop of the salad onto five of the slices of toasted bread. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Top with another slice of toast, cut sandwich in half diagonally, and serve immediately.