- 1 Pound lean turkey sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 bell peppers, coarsely chopped
- 2 yellow onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 Cup celery, sliced
- 2 Pounds chicken thighs, skin removed
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers Savory Pot Roast Seasoning Mix
- 1 Cup water
- 1/4 Teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cayenne Red Pepper
- 1/2 Pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 Cup instant rice
Place sausage, bell peppers, onions, tomatoes and celery in slow cooker.
Top with chicken.
Mix Seasoning Mix, water and red pepper until blended.
Pour over chicken.
Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
Gently stir in shrimp and rice.
Cook 15 to 20 minutes longer on HIGH or until shrimp turn pink and rice is tender.