- 1 Pound lean turkey sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 bell peppers, coarsely chopped
- 2 yellow onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 Cup celery, sliced
- 2 Pounds chicken thighs, skin removed
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers Savory Pot Roast Seasoning Mix
- 1 Cup water
- 1/4 Teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cayenne Red Pepper
- 1/2 Pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 Cup instant rice
Place sausage, bell peppers, onions, tomatoes and celery in slow cooker. Top with chicken.
Mix Seasoning Mix, water and red pepper until blended. Pour over chicken. Cover.
Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
Gently stir in shrimp and rice. Cover. Cook 15 to 20 minutes longer on HIGH or until shrimp turn pink and rice is tender.