- 16 Ounces cream cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 16 Ounces sour cream
- 2 Cups shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 1 Cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 Cup wing sauce
- 1/2 Cup green onions, sliced
- 2 Cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 Tablespoon ranch seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon pepper
- Carrot sticks, celery sticks, or tortilla chips
Add cream cheese, sour cream, both cheeses, wing sauce, green onions, chicken, and seasonings to a slow cooker insert. Mix to combine.
Cook on HIGH for 1.5 to 2 hours or on LOW for 3 to 4 hours, or until cheese is melted and dip is hot.
Serve with carrots sticks, celery sticks, and tortilla chips.
Recipe by Bree Hester of Baked Bree