- 1 Pound salmon, skin and pin bones removed
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 ½ Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 Cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg white
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Olive oil, for grilling
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- Lettuce, for serving
- Tartar sauce, for serving
Break the salmon into chunks and then combine it with the mustard, mayonnaise, dill, bread crumbs, and egg white in a large bowl. Use your hands to mix the ingredients. Then, gently form the salmon mixture into 4 patties.
Season each patty with salt and pepper and then brush lightly with olive oil to prevent sticking.
Heat your grill to medium heat and cook the salmon burger patties until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
Serve the salmon burgers on the toasted buns topped with lettuce and tartar sauce.