The Rum House's The Escape Cocktail
Let’s face it. Piña coladas are the equivalent of adult slurpees or adult milk shakes — they are delicious, creamy, and taste like heaven. Plus it makes it easier to pretend you're on a tropical island, enjoying a vacation. Try making The Rum House’s signature colada, The Escape, at home with this simple recipe.
Recipe courtesy of Kenneth McCoy
For more on The Rum House, click here.
- 2 Ounces El Dorado dark rum
- 1 Ounce Pineapple juice
- 1 Ounce Coco Lopez
- 3/4 Ounces Sweet vermouth
- Optional Pineapple slice and cherry for garnish
1) Shake first three ingredients with ice
2) Pour into a Goblet glass over fresh ice
3) Add Sweet Vermouth floater
4) Garnish with pineapple slice and cherry on a pick