- 1 Cup reduced-fat natural yogurt
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Cup couscous
- 1 Teaspoon curry powder
- 1 Cup boiling water
- Zest of lemon
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package frozen meatballs, such as Quorn Meatless Meatballs
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 package cherry tomatoes
Combine yogurt, garlic, and lemon juice; cover and chill.
Place couscous and curry powder in a bowl, pour over boiling water and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff up grains with a fork then add lemon zest and herbs.
Heat oil in a non-stick frypan on a medium heat, add frozen Quorn Meatless Meatballs and cook for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
Add onion and tomatoes; continue cooking until first tomato skin bursts. Remove from heat.
Serve Quorn Meatless Meatballs mixture nestled on top of couscous, and drizzle with yogurt dressing.
Garnish with extra parsley.