- 2 Ounces lentil chips, such as Enjoy Life Foods Dill & Sour Cream Plentils
- 2 large tomatoes, diced, or 1 container grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 5 small radishes, sliced thinly
- 2 mini cucumbers, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ Cup chopped mint
- ¼ Cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 4 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 Cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon sumac (found online or in specialty stores and optional)
Add everything from Enjoy Life Foods Dill & Sour Cream Plentils through parsley to a large bowl and mix to combine.
In another small bowl whisk the pressed garlic, fresh lemon juice, olive oil, and cider vinegar. Season with salt and pepper and pour over the bowl of vegetables and Plentils.
Toss to coat everything and then sprinkle with the sumac.