Oatmeal, Chia, and Fresh Fruit
This isn’t your average oatmeal. Packed with chia, yogurt, and fruit, this oatmeal will keep you full in the most nutritious way possible.
This recipe is provided by Bio-K+.
- 1 serving of probiotic-rich dairy, such as a Bottle of Bio-K+ Vanilla or Original (for your daily portion of probiotic)
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon shredded almonds
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup or honey (your choice)
- 1/2 Cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 Cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 Cup almond milk (or your choice of milk)
- 1/4 Cup fresh fruit (blueberry, strawberry, or your choice)
Prepare the quick-cooking oats and let cool. Mix yogurt, almond milk, Bio-K+, chia seeds, and syrup or honey together in a bowl. Incorporate the oats, mix, and top with your favorite fresh fruit and shredded almonds.