- 12 Chocolate sandwich cookies, crumbled
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 8 Ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 Cup Irish cream flavored coffee creamer
- 1/2 Cup mini chocolate chips
- Whipped cream
Mix together cookie crumbs and butter. Press into the bottom of 6 small mason jars (1/2 pints).
Beat cream cheese, sugar, and salt until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
Add coffee creamer and beat another minute until combined. Add chocolate chips.
Divide the cheesecake evenly among the jars. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle extra chocolate chips if desired.
Chill for one hour.
Recipe by Bree Hester of Baked Bree