- 5 Handsome Brook Farm eggs
- 2 Teaspoons all purpose flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 Cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 Cup thinly sliced scallions (green parts only)
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped dill
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons canola oil
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
Crack the eggs into a large bowl, add the flour and the spices and whisk until foamy.
Add chopped herbs, onion and spices and mix thoroughly until fully combined.
Heat both kinds of oil in a large nonstick skillet on medium heat.
Pour the mixture into the hot skillet, using about a 1/3 cup for each pancake.
Don’t crowd the skillet – once you pour the mixture it tends to spread.
Fry for 2-3 minutes on each side until the patties are golden brown, and remove and place on a plate lined with paper towel to drain the oil.
Repeat with the rest of the herb and egg mixture.
If the skillet is dry add another tablespoon of oil.