Quick and easy soup that is made in less than 30 minutes with help from a few frozen ingredients.
This recipe is provided by the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association.
- 4 cans (14.5-oz.) reduced-sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- 16 Ounces pkg. frozen mixed vegetables
- 15 Ounces red kidney beans
- 12 Ounces pkg. frozen cooked meatballs
- 14.5 Ounces can diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1 Tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 Teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine all ingredients in a large pot. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook (stirring occasionally) until vegetables are tender and meatballs are heated through, about 15-20 minutes.