- 1 1/2 Teaspoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon reduced- sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic, minced
- 12 Ounces skirt steak
- 2 Tablespoons Morton Kosher Salt
- 1 1/2 Cup scallions, finely sliced
Combine 1 tablespoon Morton Kosher Salt, canola oil, reduced-sodium soy sauce, honey, red wine vinegar, ginger, chili flakes, 3/4 cup scallions, and garlic to create a marinade.
Pour over skirt steak and let marinade for 1 hour.
Remove the steak and reserve the marinade.
Prepare stovetop grill or preheat broiler.
Grill or broil steak on high heat for six minutes, turning over halfway through and brushing with the marinade.
Remove the steak from the grill and allow it to rest for 2–3 minutes.
Slice the steak into 1-inch pieces, top with remaining 3/4 cup scallions and season with the remaining 1 tablespoon Morton Kosher Sea Salt.
© 2017 Morton Salt, Inc. trademark or registered trademark of Morton Salt, Inc.