Fruity mango and guava bring a tropical sweetness to this sauce, while spicy-hot ají amarillo (a traditional South American chile paste) and cumin make for a show-stopping finish. Perfect for chicken, seafood and skewered pork and steak. Fire + meat + sauce. Grill on.
Courtesy of McCormick
- 1 Large ripe mango, peeled, seeded and finely chopped (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 1/4 Cup guava jelly
- 2 Tablespoons ají amarillo paste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Lawry's garlic salt with parsley
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick cumin, ground
- 1/4 Teaspoon McCormick red pepper, crushed
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
Mix mango, guava jelly, ají amarillo paste, garlic salt, cumin and red pepper in small saucepan. Bring to boil on medium heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in lime juice.
Transfer mixture into blender container; cover. Blend until smooth. Serve sauce warm or chilled.