These nourishing overnight oats are so yummy that you’ll look forward to getting out of bed in the morning!
They’re packed with chia seeds (a superfood staple of the ancient Aztecs who hailed the seeds for the boundless energy they provide), cinnamon (which can help lower your blood sugar levels), and stevia for a touch of added sweetness. The spoonful of Philosophie Green Dream Superfood + Protein Blend also adds a detoxifying burst of spirulina, maca, mesquite, hemp powder, chia, and vanilla.
And these nutrient-dense oats are super simple to make — it only takes five minutes to shake up a jar and then you can let time work its magic. When the sun rises, top your oats with fresh berries, hemp seeds, nuts, or whatever your heart desires!
For the Oats:
- 1 Cup oats
- Enough almond milk to cover oats completely in the jar
- 1 Tablespoon superfood protein, such as Philosophie Green Dream Superfood + Protein Blend
- 1 packet of stevia, or sweetener of choice
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon honey, such as Philosophie Green Bee Honey
- Fresh berries
- 1/2 banana
- 1 Tablespoon hemp seeds
- Handful of cashews or almonds
- 1 Tablespoon 1 tablespoon of melted coconut butter, such as Philosophie Coconut Dream Coconut Butter
For the Oats:
Fill a jar with the oats, almond milk, Green Dream, stevia, chia seeds, and cinnamon.
Mix or seal and shake the jar well. Cover and let sit in the fridge overnight or at least 4 hours.
In the morning, add your toppings and dig in!