- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1 ripe medium tomato, seeded, and diced
- 1/2 Cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 12 pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 10 Ounces canned tuna, drained and flaked
- 12 leaves romaine lettuce, torn in half
- 6 pita breads, cut in half to form pockets
Whisk together the lemon juice, oil, garlic, and salt in a small bowl.
In a medium bowl, toss together with cucumber, tomato, cheese, olives, and tuna. Pour dressing over salad, and toss to coat.
Place 1 lettuce leaf half in each pita pocket. Top with ½ cup tuna salad.