- 2 pieces sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup onion, finely chopped (divided)
- 1 Cup water
- 1 Cup couscous (dry)
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 5 jumbo black olives
- 1/2 Cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 Tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Greek salad dressing with feta
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
Add the tomatoes, 1/2 of the onion, and the water to a small bowl and heat in the microwave until boiling. Add the salt and couscous, then stir and cover for 5 minutes.
Fluff couscous with a fork, then add remaining onion, black olives, feta, basil, Greek salad dressing, and garlic.